The Student Room Group

kcs entrance exam

how did everyone find the kings exam? i honestly through it was alright. i think i did quite well in maths and it wasn’t that hard, and i did alright in english. i didn’t finish my story but i think what i wrote was good (question 3), and general mcq was actually very hard but the essay was so calm i did question two
Reply 1
Original post by 11academic11
hiii, the exam was pretty similiar for me. Which question did u do for the English paper? Also, what were ur thoughts on the stimulus material for the General thinking? I've been hearing lots of mixed opinions. So scared for the results omg. Math's was alright. The topics were basic, but the questions were definitely high level.

Hi! Im thinking of sitting kcs and st pauls next year for 2025 entry , but im so bad at entrance tests! What were the kcs ones on and how shd i start preparing?
Reply 2
Original post by iris.342
Hi! Im thinking of sitting kcs and st pauls next year for 2025 entry , but im so bad at entrance tests! What were the kcs ones on and how shd i start preparing?

the test honestly isn’t that bad and considering the fact that you couldn’t be sitting it for another year i wouldn’t stress. don’t start preparing yet it’ll just be a waste of time. your gcse revision will be enough if you just focus on maths and english in the few weeks leading up to the exam

Quick Reply

Latest