The Student Room Group

Kings College School (KCS Wimbledon)

Hi!

I was hoping for some advice on how to prepare for the KCS 16+ as a girl who would like to attend sixth form there.
Could you tell me how you found the exams and what each one was based on, and how you found the interview process?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi I have a friend who took KCS exam last year (for 2023 entry) and he got a space.

He said that the english exam was very easy, just spag, and the interview process was just one single interview with 2 teachers in there and they'd only ask stuff about one of your 3/4 subjects. Apparently a lot of people found maths difficult, but he got a place likely because he's insane at maths

If you have more specific questions I can try ask him :smile:
Reply 2
Hi!
Thank you so much!

Do you think you could ask him how the general paper was and what it was based on?
Reply 3
Hi!
Thank you so much!

Do you think you could ask him how the general paper was and what it was like?
Reply 4
Oh okay. Thank you so much!
Reply 5
hey! passed my exam for entry sept 2023 - the maths paper was quite algebraic so i'd look into that if you aren't super confident, for an essay they gave you four titles and you had to pick one and write about it :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you so much!
Reply 7
Hi again!
Could anyone tell me what kinds of things the English essay was based on, and also what the stimulus for the general paper was?
Reply 8
Original post by artem1s
hey! passed my exam for entry sept 2023 - the maths paper was quite algebraic so i'd look into that if you aren't super confident, for an essay they gave you four titles and you had to pick one and write about it :smile:

What is in the English exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending