The Student Room Group

Room to re-let in London

Hello, I have decided to commute from home for my last year of university, therefore I will need someone to take over my tenancy. This accommodation is situated at McMillan Student Village, Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE8 3BU (Apartment 8, Room 2).

The room in question is a classic ensuite, the tenancy period is 40 weeks (16/09/2023 - 22/06/2024). The rent is £219 per week.

If you have any further questions about the accommodation, please contact me.

Thank you.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 36Queen
Hello, I have decided to commute from home for my last year of university, therefore I will need someone to take over my tenancy. This accommodation is situated at McMillan Student Village, Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE8 3BU (Apartment 8, Room 2).

The room in question is a classic ensuite, the tenancy period is 40 weeks (16/09/2023 - 22/06/2024). The rent is £219 per week.

Thank you.

Hi.
I am interested
Reply 2
Original post by 36Queen

Thank you.

Message sent
Reply 3
Original post by 36Queen

Thank you.

Hi, is this still available? I’m very interested! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 36Queen

Thank you.

Hi - is this still available please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending