The Student Room Group

Finding short term accommodation for a placement in London

Hi there,
I need to find a place to live in London for 6 months. So far I’ve tried Zoopla, Spareroom, and Rightmove. Can anyone recommend any other trustworthy sites with good search functions? Thanks :smile:
Original post by sunanon
Hi there,
I need to find a place to live in London for 6 months. So far I’ve tried Zoopla, Spareroom, and Rightmove. Can anyone recommend any other trustworthy sites with good search functions? Thanks :smile:

Hi,
Are you a student?
Have you tried student accommodation?
I have a room available a Sanctuary students The Craft building until july 24 but can be extended. Female only flat.
Let me know if you are interested
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by sunanon
Hi there,

Hi, if you are a student I have a room available in a shared flat in New Cross, London that is available until early September if you interested. Please let me know.
Original post by sunanon
Hi there,

Hi! I have a roomy ensuite in Scape Wembley Park available from today until 31st August. Let me know if you would like to hear more or whatsapp me on +4741323948. Thank you
Reply 4
Hi,I am giving up my contract, are you interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.) Available anytime from now. Feb onwards, till September 2024
Reply 5
Original post by sunanon
Hi there,

hey if you are a student i have a room in grand felda house, wembley park. en suite
Have got a studio in Chelsea, London. Lmk if you would like more info.
Original post by sunanon
Hi there,

Hi there! If you’re looking for London student accommodation, try using Casita. Casita has various student accommodation options for you to choose from. If you’re looking for a short-term lease with specific amenities, you can easily find that at Casita. The website is really user-friendly, and you can filter the search according to your preferences. With 281 options, you can easily find a home that matches your budget and personal preferences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending