The Student Room Group

About my igcse situation

So basically I'm 19 and I've just done my igcses in another country for reasons and I want to go to college when I return to the UK but I'm concerned that I have passed 4 out of my 6 subjects( im confident I passed maths and English). Do I pass if I pass English and maths or must I pass all 6
Original post by LuqmanTheOne
So basically I'm 19 and I've just done my igcses in another country for reasons and I want to go to college when I return to the UK but I'm concerned that I have passed 4 out of my 6 subjects( im confident I passed maths and English). Do I pass if I pass English and maths or must I pass all 6

Different colleges will have different expectations when it comes to GCSEs/IGCSEs. So you either need to contact your target college(s) and ask this question, check their web sites for details of their entry requirements, or name then college(s) here in case someone is familiar with their rules.

What are you hoping study at college? A levels? A BTEC? Something else?
Reply 2
I'm trying to do an access to higher education course if it is possible. And I'm pretty sure my college is fine with English and maths as long as I have passed
Original post by LuqmanTheOne
I'm trying to do an access to higher education course if it is possible. And I'm pretty sure my college is fine with English and maths as long as I have passed

Excellent. So you appear to have answered your own question! :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks for helping me. May Allah guide you.

Quick Reply

Latest