The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

UCAS points

I am hoping to start a midwifery course in September. This will be my second degree and i wanted to know if my A-level results that i gained over 10 years ago will be added to my ucas points? I have completed a access to heath course in midwifery and i have worked out i am 2 points shy of the minimum tariff points needed, if my A-levels are included then i know i will have enough points to meet the entry requirements.
I hope this makes sense?

TIA
Original post by Anonymous
I am hoping to start a midwifery course in September. This will be my second degree and i wanted to know if my A-level results that i gained over 10 years ago will be added to my ucas points? I have completed a access to heath course in midwifery and i have worked out i am 2 points shy of the minimum tariff points needed, if my A-levels are included then i know i will have enough points to meet the entry requirements.
I hope this makes sense?

TIA

Hi there,

I believe we may have spoken on the phone earlier today. If not, it was someone who was in the exact same position! I can confirm that any Level 3 qualification that registers points on the UCAS Tariff Calculator will be considered. I hope this is reassuring, and please make sure that you provide us with the certificates/transcripts for both your Access course and your A Levels.

Best regards,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by OxfordBrookesRep
Hi there,

I believe we may have spoken on the phone earlier today. If not, it was someone who was in the exact same position! I can confirm that any Level 3 qualification that registers points on the UCAS Tariff Calculator will be considered. I hope this is reassuring, and please make sure that you provide us with the certificates/transcripts for both your Access course and your A Levels.

Best regards,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Hi Daniel, yes it was me. You were so helpful thank you 🙏🏻
I have emailed across all the certificates you asked you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending