The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Its ok... Silver is good (I hate gold... yuk) What about a similar one with a plain metal chunk... like... thing on it... and have it engraved with something?
It looks alright. Get something printed unusual, that is important to you both, a little nickname for him or something.
Reply 3
Blue_Garage
It looks alright. Get something printed unusual, that is important to you both, a little nickname for him or something.

thats a really good idea actually! we have loads of cute nicknames 4 eachther!!! thanks!!
Reply 4
It nice, chavvy, but nice.
Reply 5
why is it chavvy?
Reply 6
Alice2411
why is it chavvy?

Ben Sherman... Its one of these OKish brands that have been ruined (like burberry) by chavs trying to look sophisticated.
[EDIT] I must point out, I've never liked either brand
Alice2411
why is it chavvy?

It looks like the sort of thing that half the chavss i've seen around near where i live seem to wear. Mainly because its chunky and silver, to be honest, it isn't chavvy because of itself, just because chavs are the ones that seem to wear them most often.
Reply 8
Mad Vlad
Ben Sherman... Its one of these OKish brands that have been ruined (like burberry) by chavs trying to look sophisticated.

so if it was just plain then it wud b ok?
no, he'll love it. Im sure it would be better if its plain, rather than a message or nickname on it.
Reply 10
Alice2411
why is it chavvy?

Chunky silver jewellery = chav gear. (At least where I live)

Aside from that, it's ok. I personally would never wear it.
Reply 11
Alice2411
so if it was just plain then it wud b ok?

Yes. Then you could have a lovely inscription put on it with a personal message to him :smile:
Reply 12
Mad Vlad
Yes. Then you could have a lovely inscription put on it with a personal message to him :smile:

i cant remmeber what the nicknames i have 4 him are. hes got a real cute baby face, so i always call him my lil baby and stuff like that! dya reckon thats a bit wierd to get engraved on it!
Alice2411
i cant remmeber what the nicknames i have 4 him are. hes got a real cute baby face, so i always call him my lil baby and stuff like that! dya reckon thats a bit wierd to get engraved on it!

It depends on the sort of person he is really. Most guys would probably have a problem with wearing something with that sort of thing on it, but some would think its cute, and like wearing it.
Reply 14
Iluvatar
It depends on the sort of person he is really. Most guys would probably have a problem with wearing something with that sort of thing on it, but some would think its cute, and like wearing it.

Hehe, I wouldn't have a problem with it :redface:
Reply 15
Mad Vlad

u wouldnt have a problem wearing it, or you wouldnt wear it hmmm il do a poll
Mad Vlad

Neither would i, to be honest. :smile:
I think you mean Chavesque, not chavvy.
Reply 18
its niceish.....have a little nickname engraved nothing fancy, just cute :smile:
Reply 19
if not please say why!!

Latest

Trending

Trending