The Student Room Group

Hoping to take over London student accommodation lease from Jan 2024!

Hi everyone! I'm an Australian student and will be studying in London between mid-January and early June 2024. Please let me know if you have a lease in student accommodation that you would like to have taken over from around the 18th of January! Under 280/week would be amazing if possible (the exchange rate is more than a little brutal hahaha), and I'll be studying under the University of London. Thank you so much everyone!!

(I'm new to TSR and can't yet use PMs, so please forgive me if I don't respond for a couple of days!)
Original post by camargo
Hi everyone! I'm an Australian student and will be studying in London between mid-January and early June 2024. Please let me know if you have a lease in student accommodation that you would like to have taken over from around the 18th of January! Under 280/week would be amazing if possible (the exchange rate is more than a little brutal hahaha), and I'll be studying under the University of London. Thank you so much everyone!!

(I'm new to TSR and can't yet use PMs, so please forgive me if I don't respond for a couple of days!)

Hi! I’ve got a place in Stratford that i’m looking for someone to take over! It’s a classic en-suite at Stratford One, and it’s £280 a week. The lease is until September so you’d have a place to stay until then if you’d need to find a new place. Please let me know if you’d be interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending