The Student Room Group

Alevel; aqa or edexcel

hi! I will start my Alevels in September with physics, chemistry and mathematics. My first question is how do I know whether the Alevels offered in my country(Pakistan) are Aqa or Edexcel?
also, can anyone recommend some good A-level books? or some good resource website?
Original post by lunar-overlord
hi! I will start my Alevels in September with physics, chemistry and mathematics. My first question is how do I know whether the Alevels offered in my country(Pakistan) are Aqa or Edexcel?
also, can anyone recommend some good A-level books? or some good resource website?

Hi :wavey:

Welcome to TSR!

Regarding your exam board, I'm no expert by any stretch but having a quick look round it seems that if you are studying an IAL you may be studying with either CIE ( Cambridge ) or Pearson Edexcel. Where are you studying your A-levels? The center/school should be able to tell you which exam boards each subject is with?

Once we work out what exam board you are with we can start recommending some books and resources :smile:
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi :wavey:

Welcome to TSR!

Regarding your exam board, I'm no expert by any stretch but having a quick look round it seems that if you are studying an IAL you may be studying with either CIE ( Cambridge ) or Pearson Edexcel. Where are you studying your A-levels? The center/school should be able to tell you which exam boards each subject is with?

Once we work out what exam board you are with we can start recommending some books and resources :smile:

hey! I'm studying CIEs (or I think so), I still have to confirm but my olevels were by cambridge

Quick Reply

Latest