The Student Room Group

Marine Science A-Level - compared to Biology / Env Sci?

Has anyone studied Marine Science A-Level? How does it compare workload and difficulty wise to Biology and Environmental Science?

I am a mature student, I already have A-Levels but need two sciences including Biology at grades A and B. Looking to complete a Marine Biology degree so both these are acceptable as second sciences as long as I have Biology A-Level.

It looks like only AQA do Environmental Science and only Cambridge International do Marine Science. Considering AQA and EdExcel Biology A-Levels.

Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Thank you, will post again. It’s a new Alevel not taught in many places, mainly online, so I don’t know if I will get any responses anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest