The Student Room Group

Is it worth doing both history and ancient history A-level?

I have to secure my a-level choices on results day this week, (Thursday 24th) and I'm thinking of doing both history and ancient history, along with biology and core maths. Obviously it would be a lot of history but I really enjoy the subject, so I might enjoy it a lot? I'm not sure if it's better to choose another subject like politics or chemistry...
Why not? If that's what you're interested in go for it :smile:
Original post by izzie1937
I have to secure my a-level choices on results day this week, (Thursday 24th) and I'm thinking of doing both history and ancient history, along with biology and core maths. Obviously it would be a lot of history but I really enjoy the subject, so I might enjoy it a lot? I'm not sure if it's better to choose another subject like politics or chemistry...

What are you thinking of doing after a-levels.
Reply 3
Original post by Emma:-)
What are you thinking of doing after a-levels.

Definetely university, just a question of history or medicine...
Original post by izzie1937

Yes. If Youre Smart and Believe, Really Know that You Can Do Both at aOnce especially if Youre a History Buff... Im California, or wherever Ive been, I was allowed to take up to 7 courses but thats because My Grades and Pre Entrance Exams were g{od and I Love Sc-ool, esp History. Dont Swamp Yourself with too muckh work... Do what you can and practice with what You Believe You can accomplish, and Study, Study, Study makes You a Better Learner. Never Let Yourself Say I Cant Learn.

Quick Reply

Latest