The Student Room Group

Medicine - where should i apply with these stats?

GCSEs - All 9s, except 1 8

Predicted - 3A*s

UCAT - 3230 Band 1

Probably will take BMAT to apply to UCL at least, but not sure about Imperial

Not too keen on Oxbridge

What do you think guys? Where do I have the greatest chance of getting an interview and then an offer?
Original post by emmawilks951

Predicted - 3A*s

UCAT - 3230 Band 1

Not too keen on Oxbridge

What do you think guys? Where do I have the greatest chance of getting an interview and then an offer?

100% manchester university. so many of my friends got an interview and an offer from there and with your stats your bound to get the same. not to mention the campus and city are really nice! surprised your not keen on oxbridge tho lmao good luck tho!! :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)

Predicted - 3A*s

UCAT - 3230 Band 1

Not too keen on Oxbridge

post in the which medical school should I apply to thread, there are experts there that can tell you
Thread moved to Medicine forum

Predicted - 3A*s

UCAT - 3230 Band 1

Not too keen on Oxbridge

you have a good chance of getting an interview anywhere, so look at the unis which have higher interview to offer ratios/and or use ucat/sjt post interview. for example, uea use ucat 50% of their post interview scoring, with sjt included in their interview scoring. i'd advise only picking 1 bmat option because you apply without knowing your score, so it's riskier.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending