The Student Room Group

Medicine, Scotland

Hey, this is my first time asking a question on here and I’m not really sure if I’ll get any answers but here goes.

I got 6 A’s in my Nat5 exams, and 5 A’s my higher exams (higher subjects are: maths, Chem, human bio, physics, english) meaning I got only As on every SQA exam I took.

I recently did the UCAT and got a really terrible score of 2300, but a band 1 in sjt. I feel I am incompetent compared to my peers in that aspect, and struggle immensely in answering or even reading all the questions within the time frame. I feel I had not prepared enough.

I am aware that I cannot apply to certain universities for 2024 entries such as Edinburgh, as I did not meet their cut off scores. I also understand that Dundee uni does not place so much value on the Ucat. I am writing for advice on which universities to apply to as a Scottish student, and whether or not taking a gap year and re-sitting the exam is worth it.
(edited 8 months ago)
Have moved your thread to the medicine section where you should get some good advice :smile:
unrelated but i hope you found your answer of course im just wondering how youed revise for your highers your results are amazing , mine are in about a month now and i really need those As for uni .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending