The Student Room Group

London Tenancy Takeover

hi i really need an accom, looking for something preferably 250 per week with an ensuite, anyone have a room available?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi,
It's not en-suite but I have a single room at the IQ arcade, it's £230pw but I'm happy to offer it at a lower price. Let me know if you're interested in taking over tenancy!
Reply 2
Original post by Jasmine_27
Hi,
It's not en-suite but I have a single room at the IQ arcade, it's £230pw but I'm happy to offer it at a lower price. Let me know if you're interested in taking over tenancy!

Do you still have it? I’m interested
Reply 3
Hi, I have a en-suite room available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW).
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Original post by aoidoisandai
hi i really need an accom, looking for something preferably 250 per week with an ensuite, anyone have a room available?

Hi, If you are still needing a room. I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 with a spectacular view over London. It is next to Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. (UCL,LCF and other uni campuses are there)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending