The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Offer Holders thread 2023

Hi! I saw that some people have just started getting offers from KCL for 2023 entry so I thought I’d make this thread. Feel free to share your subject, offer and when you heard back from them. Best of luck to all fellow applicants :smile:

So, you're one of the lucky bunch that got into KCL! Congrats! :woo: You're welcome to chat and discuss and doubts or queries you may have regarding what happens after you have offers.

All offer holders, please fill in this spreadsheet through the forms link!

SPREADSHEET - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rjdXzQMxb-_GqdcWMrl4OmQ4yuine5OcaAmtijUiUi4/edit#gid=180673801
FORM - https://forms.gle/nC8V1eaX7NTKWMKh6

Some general housekeeping rules:

1) No sharing of any offsite social medias (like Instagram or Snapchat).
2) No spamming.
3) No bullying or harassment of any kind. Violators will be banned.

Post co-written by sleep_supremacy and mashed slug.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm still waiting, but what did you guys get offers for? Any STEM subjects, in particular?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, has anyone gotten a law offer yet? I know someone who got one for English.
Original post by Yusra.a

Hey!
I haven't heard anything back yet. I applied on October 12th. When did you send your application in?
Reply 4
October 13th, still haven’t got anything.
Reply 5
Original post by Yusra.a

I haven’t seen any yet but i have seen offers for other subjects so hopefully we can hear back soon. Do you know if they have the LNAT results yet?
Original post by Monicp7
I haven’t seen any yet but i have seen offers for other subjects so hopefully we can hear back soon. Do you know if they have the LNAT results yet?

They should've received the results a while ago. As far as I'm aware, pearson started releasing results to universities on October 21st
Original post by Yusra.a

I also applied for law haven't heard anything yet xx
Reply 8
Original post by Monicp7

They usually get back after the UCAS deadline in January. So we have to wait for a while longer : (
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by a151
They usually get back after the UCAS deadline in January. So we have to wait for a while longer : (

Okay that’s good to know. I was getting worried
hi!! i just got a psychology with year abroad offer today from kcl after applying on the 11th of november :smile:
Original post by cloudqbaby
hi!! i just got a psychology with year abroad offer today from kcl after applying on the 11th of november :smile:

Congrats 🎉
Original post by Monicp7
Congrats 🎉

ahhhh thank you so muchhhh <33
Original post by cloudqbaby
ahhhh thank you so muchhhh <33

Congratulations that’s amazing!! Did you apply with predicted grades or achieved grades? Because that’s such a fast response haha
Original post by mashed slug
Congratulations that’s amazing!! Did you apply with predicted grades or achieved grades? Because that’s such a fast response haha

i was so shocked by the response time too LMAO the way i screamed when i saw the offer, & i applied with predicted grades A*AA😎
I have an offer for adult nursing anyone else???
i have an offer for biomed :smile:
Reply 17
congratulations!! Can I ask when di you apply for it?
i have an offer to read english !!
Reply 19
Hi guys, has someone received offers from the education field? I applied in November and have no answers yet. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest