The Student Room Group

I need some advice

OK so I want to do maths, physics and business for a level. I got into maths no problem with a 6 but physics I somehow got a 5. I'm really good at physics I got a 7 in the first mock and an 8 in the second. I'm aqa triple and in chemistry I got a 5 one mark off a 6 but I don't think it'll matter but I'm wondering if they will let me in for a levels because I got a 5 in physics even though my teacher knew I was really good at it and if it's worth getting the physics paper remarked even as I'm convinced my paper was marked horrendously for no reason because this years papers were so easy. Making it clear why chemistry matters, I needed a 6 in it and a 6 in physics
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ZainI2727
OK so I want to do maths, physics and business for a level. I got into maths no problem with a 6 but physics I somehow got a 5. I'm really good at physics I got a 7 in the first mock and an 8 in the second. I'm aqa triple and in chemistry I got a 5 one mark off a 6 but I don't think it'll matter but I'm wondering if they will let me in for a levels because I got a 5 in physics even though my teacher knew I was really good at it and if it's worth getting the physics paper remarked even as I'm convinced my paper was marked horrendously for no reason because this years papers were so easy

personally if its one mark and its between you doing or not doing a course i would get it remarked and talk to your 6th form/collage about this.

Quick Reply

Latest