The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Accommodation Arrival

So a few days ago I got my accomodations offer from Leeds and decided to book a later arrival time slot in order to spend more time with family before I leave along with making sure I have everything ready.
Only issue is now I'm worried that I'll struggle making friendships with people because of my later arrival since I'll only have about one ot two days till freshers week is due to start when I get here. Does this actually matter when making friends at University? Just really nervous right now.
Reply 1
what time slot did you choose?

Original post by B3((a
So a few days ago I got my accomodations offer from Leeds and decided to book a later arrival time slot in order to spend more time with family before I leave along with making sure I have everything ready.
Only issue is now I'm worried that I'll struggle making friendships with people because of my later arrival since I'll only have about one ot two days till freshers week is due to start when I get here. Does this actually matter when making friends at University? Just really nervous right now.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Ensatsu
what time slot did you choose?

The 23rd, about 2 days before freshers x

Quick Reply

Latest