The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds accommodation

Hi, if my daughter doesn't get the a level grades on Thurs to get into Nott Uni, her insurance offer is Leeds. If she gets into Leeds she obviously doesn't have any accommodation booked, do we just ring up different accommodations on Thurs to try and get something or is there a process we have to follow? Thanks
Original post by Puddin2017
Hi, if my daughter doesn't get the a level grades on Thurs to get into Nott Uni, her insurance offer is Leeds. If she gets into Leeds she obviously doesn't have any accommodation booked, do we just ring up different accommodations on Thurs to try and get something or is there a process we have to follow? Thanks

I personally would have arranged accommodation for both universities in the event she doesn't get in one of them. She could always cancel later depending on the results (she just needs to work quickly).

By the time she gets the results, every other A Level student would be in the same boat scrambling for accommodation.

Arranging accommodation usually requires a process that takes weeks. Giving the university notice at the last minute isn't always recommended.

Personal recommendation: speak to the Leeds student accomodation office tomorrow to arrange something
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I personally would have arranged accommodation for both universities in the event she doesn't get in one of them. She could always cancel later depending on the results (she just needs to work quickly).

By the time she gets the results, every other A Level student would be in the same boat scrambling for accommodation.

Arranging accommodation usually requires a process that takes weeks. Giving the university notice at the last minute isn't always recommended.

Personal recommendation: speak to the Leeds student accomodation office tomorrow to arrange something

You can't book accommodation at Leeds apparently if it is your insurance offer. I just wondered if there was a student accommodation process to follow once results were out if you were offered your insurance offer

Quick Reply

Latest