The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

How long will my clearing application for nursing take

I applied for nursing (adult) this week and was told to expect a call back the next day but have heard nothing. What is the timeframe for nursing applications through clearing ? I’m l worried as the course has now closed through clearing and I’m not sure if I have a chance or if this means my application will not proceed further
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for nursing (adult) this week and was told to expect a call back the next day but have heard nothing. What is the timeframe for nursing applications through clearing ? I’m l worried as the course has now closed through clearing and I’m not sure if I have a chance or if this means my application will not proceed further

Hi, i also applied for a course at mmu through clearing but i havent heard back from them yet either?
I got sent some DBS forms to fill in a few days ago with an email saying "Congratulation on securing a place..." but nothing has been updated on ucas so im not entirely sure what to do, and i have no idea of the starting dates.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Hi, i also applied for a course at mmu through clearing but i havent heard back from them yet either?
I got sent some DBS forms to fill in a few days ago with an email saying "Congratulation on securing a place..." but nothing has been updated on ucas so im not entirely sure what to do, and i have no idea of the starting dates.

Hi both! If you're still waiting to hear back from us, please call the Confirmation helpline on 0161 247 2931 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm and the team will do their best to provide updates :smile:

- Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending