The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

can i keep my accommodation if i apply through clearing at mmu?

i got a conditional offer at mmu and applied for accommodation already but i want to change my course during clearing and i was wondering if i can still keep the same accommodation after changing it.
Original post by niarhmed
i got a conditional offer at mmu and applied for accommodation already but i want to change my course during clearing and i was wondering if i can still keep the same accommodation after changing it.

Hi @niarhmed! Yes you can keep the same accommodation if you change your course through clearing🙂 - Chloe
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @niarhmed! Yes you can keep the same accommodation if you change your course through clearing🙂 - Chloe

hi thank you for the reply! but also what if i don’t get into my firm choice mmu and get into my insurance which is leeds beckett would i still be able to keep the accommodation at mmu if i apply to a course there again during clearing
Original post by niarhmed
hi thank you for the reply! but also what if i don’t get into my firm choice mmu and get into my insurance which is leeds beckett would i still be able to keep the accommodation at mmu if i apply to a course there again during clearing

That's a bit of a tricky one that I can't answer at the moment as there's a few things to factor in on either side. For a clearer answer, I advise speaking with our Accommodation team ([email protected] or 0161 247 2958) who can help 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending