The Student Room Group

GCSE

Guys I have a qs If I resit GCSE English Language after studying independently what gonna happen to my spoken language grade I mean I failed English Language but got a distinction on the spoken Language Test when I did it at school with my teacher, if I'm not gonna be in school whos gonna test me?? Or is it just gonna remain a distinction when I will get my new results?
Reply 1
Original post by enthjmk5e664
Guys I have a qs If I resit GCSE English Language after studying independently what gonna happen to my spoken language grade I mean I failed English Language but got a distinction on the spoken Language Test when I did it at school with my teacher, if I'm not gonna be in school whos gonna test me?? Or is it just gonna remain a distinction when I will get my new results?

You are able to carry forward that spoken language mark. It will remain a distinction. You would only have to redo the spoken language if you didn't achieve a pass/merit/distinction the first time around.

Hope this helps!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Aceful

You are able to carry forward that spoken language mark. It will remain a distinction. You would only have to redo the spoken language if you didn't achieve a pass/merit/distinction the first time around.

Hope this helps!

Does spoken language help in any way though? I feel like it's useless :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest