The Student Room Group

Risk & Compliance Foundation Apprenticeship Programme – London

Anyone know what the salary is for this?

Also does anyone know how much the highest paid team is in Risk & Compliance? I was thinking of going into either Financial Crime Investigations or Financial Crime Compliance Dynamic Risk Analytics
Did you hear back after the interview yet ? I did mine in Model risk
Reply 2
Original post by iamvalentinaa12
Did you hear back after the interview yet ? I did mine in Model risk

I haven’t been invited for an interview yet. They’ve just said I’ve passed all their requirements and if I get invited for an interview they will let me know. Do you know the rough salary?
Original post by Crackernutter
I haven’t been invited for an interview yet. They’ve just said I’ve passed all their requirements and if I get invited for an interview they will let me know. Do you know the rough salary?

The interviews were last week Monday and Tuesday. The rough salaries I heard where £24k - £28k which is pretty great tbh
Reply 4
Original post by iamvalentinaa12
The interviews were last week Monday and Tuesday. The rough salaries I heard where £24k - £28k which is pretty great tbh

But for London it isn’t survivable without savings unless you working a second job
But for London it isn’t survivable without savings unless you working a second job

It’s a Foundation apprenticeship requiring no experience, at a big bank with good career progression , and the job I applied for is work from home with a minimum of 1 day in office or when needed in . It seems pretty fair salary to me considering you don’t need any pre-qualifications and experience tbh.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
Which team did you pick? Have you done your interview yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending