The Student Room Group

A level maths

On god bro I want to do A-level maths like if you know its actual value then you would not want to miss it Also I can't because I was one grade off in my A levels and they gave me the cheap and free options if I really wanted to which was come back next year (no stupid mf would go through gcse again) but I had a thought could I buy my self in to a level maths Like bro I was one grade off and I love maths I got put on the higher paper halfway thru yr 11 so I did not cover too much of the higher tier in time
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sound-nod
On god bro I want to do A-level maths like if you know its actual value then you would not want to miss it Also I can't because I was one grade off in my A levels and they gave me the cheap and free options if I really wanted to which was come back next year (no stupid mf would go through gcse again) but I had a thought could I buy my self in to a level maths Like bro I was one grade off and I love maths I got put on the higher paper halfway thru yr 11 so I did not cover too much of the higher tier in time

Have you though to applying to another sixthform that have a lower requirement, because last year I was a grade off to do Alevel maths and then made the biggest decision of my life and left my old high school and entered a new environment to study Alevel maths and genuinely I loved it the experience and the subject, it’s currently my favourite subject.
I understand it’s kinda late to just change sixthform but it’s still possible:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Zexade-18
Have you though to applying to another sixthform that have a lower requirement, because last year I was a grade off to do Alevel maths and then made the biggest decision of my life and left my old high school and entered a new environment to study Alevel maths and genuinely I loved it the experience and the subject, it’s currently my favourite subject.
I understand it’s kinda late to just change sixthform but it’s still possible:smile:

Yeah there are none in my area and the ones with low entry are far away

Quick Reply

Latest