The Student Room Group

Flying start degree- Accounting at PWC

im not so sure but does anyone know if when your doing the degree are you able to go to university like at the same time like any university you choose to go to
Reply 1
hi! only certain unis offer this course (Newcastle Uni, Uni of Manchester, Uni of Nottingham, Uni of Reading and QMUL). it's a 4 year course and you take integrated placements in years 2-4, its around 2-3 months each year but the time of year depends on the uni! aside from the months you're on placement you're studying in uni full time, and first year is entirely at uni! hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply