The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

csm fine art

hi!!! not sure what to say here except is anyone else doing a fine art degree at csm

I am literally terrified and would like to know at least one person before starting 💀
Congratulations! :biggrin: what an exciting time ahead, what is making you feel the most nervous?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CamembertPaws
Congratulations! :biggrin: what an exciting time ahead, what is making you feel the most nervous?

I'm terrified of not making any friends :frown: I'm very excited for making the work itself but man that bit is a lot more difficult for me
Original post by fearlesssando
I'm terrified of not making any friends :frown: I'm very excited for making the work itself but man that bit is a lot more difficult for me

That's a completely normal way to feel, but just try to remember you're not alone in feeling like that! there will be thousands of people in the same position :h: a great way to make friends is to get involved with some of the Freshers' activities at your university. Best of luck to you, let us know how it all goes :hugs:
Reply 4
Original post by fearlesssando
hi!!! not sure what to say here except is anyone else doing a fine art degree at csm

I am literally terrified and would like to know at least one person before starting 💀

Hey!! I am doing fine art drawing in camberwell, are you doing that too?
If you are, that would be amazing because I want to know some people before starting too loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending