The Student Room Group

my school forgot to give me one of my courses

my school seems to have forgotten to give me my maths course, even though they told me that i'd be taking it, i can tell this because i have no maths classes on my timetable, i've emailed the person in charge of a level placements, but school starts on monday, so i probably won't be getting a response before school starts, if i am unable to take maths, i just won't be able to go to uni and do what i want to do, i'm wondering what i should do?
Original post by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaac
my school seems to have forgotten to give me my maths course, even though they told me that i'd be taking it, i can tell this because i have no maths classes on my timetable, i've emailed the person in charge of a level placements, but school starts on monday, so i probably won't be getting a response before school starts, if i am unable to take maths, i just won't be able to go to uni and do what i want to do, i'm wondering what i should do?

I think you will likely just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully when you get into school on Monday if it is not already sorted, you will be able to sort it quickly. There is not much stressing at the moment, as there is nothing you can really do until then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending