The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Can you have visitors at Durham Uni?

I’ll be going to John Snow College at Durham Uni, and I was wondering if I’d be able to have friends over for the day or if they could stay over and sleep in my room for example, or if this wouldn’t be allowed.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ll be going to John Snow College at Durham Uni, and I was wondering if I’d be able to have friends over for the day or if they could stay over and sleep in my room for example, or if this wouldn’t be allowed.

Hiya,

To my knowledge, you are allowed to have friends over but I'm unsure whether they're allowed to stay overnight. I have heard of students having their friends stay with them without any issues, but that was at my college and I'm not well versed on whether John Snow has regulations against it. I would suggest getting in touch with your college and inquiring on whether you're allowed visitors overnight.
[email protected]

-Ghala
(Official DU Rep)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

No one is going to really know tbh - I had some mates and 'friends' over for the night and it's never been a problem/and I don't know anyone else who had a problem with it either.

Quick Reply

Latest