The Student Room Group

Reply to become a part of my DT GCSE NEA!! my hw is due today.

whoever's reading this and would like to reply i literally love u thank u so much for helping me out! My assignments literally due in 3 hours and i have basically nothing. If u reply to a question i will be sure to blur out ur name. anyways this is for my nea and the contextual challenge i've chosen is climate change which is such a bad topic anyways here are the questions and thank u so much again!!!
1) if you don't like to buy eco friendly items as opposed to the original product why?
2) in general have you felt the effects of climate change around you, can u see a difference?
3) what's one product u can't live without that u know is bad for the environment?
4) (this is super random but its relevant) if u cook a lot do u see a disadvantage of having too many utilities and would u prefer if you could have one product that could do everything?
Original post by riaraj
whoever's reading this and would like to reply i literally love u thank u so much for helping me out! My assignments literally due in 3 hours and i have basically nothing. If u reply to a question i will be sure to blur out ur name. anyways this is for my nea and the contextual challenge i've chosen is climate change which is such a bad topic anyways here are the questions and thank u so much again!!!
1) if you don't like to buy eco friendly items as opposed to the original product why?
2) in general have you felt the effects of climate change around you, can u see a difference?
3) what's one product u can't live without that u know is bad for the environment?
4) (this is super random but its relevant) if u cook a lot do u see a disadvantage of having too many utilities and would u prefer if you could have one product that could do everything?

1) eco friendly are more expensive
2)yes - more extreme weather
3) My laptop
4) Many utensils are specific - like a wok, but yes, a product that could be many things are useful and take up less space
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
1) eco friendly are more expensive
2)yes - more extreme weather
3) My laptop
4) Many utensils are specific - like a wok, but yes, a product that could be many things are useful and take up less space

thank u so muchh

Quick Reply

Latest