The Student Room Group

GCSE

what subjects are the hardest at gcse and what should we do to revise efficiently by giving equal time to all of them?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by enthjmk5e664
Right guys this is a really serious question.
I have been really ambitious about my studies and future since I was 8 and believe I never thought of doing 34 GCSE with 9's well some 8's as Mahnoor Cheema did...
The question that I ask myself is how the hell did she do that I mean did she sit them all this Year??? Or did she sit them some when she was 12 or 13 Years old?? When you search about her on Youtube all PAKISTANI CHANNELS are uploading her interviews, appreciating her and all that stuff not only that but she also got invited by the Prime minister of PAKISTAN in London who gifted her a MacBook Pro... +,+ she also got invited by MALALAAA!!! WHATTTT!!! LOL. No UK channel talked to her or highlighted this miracle... LOL. What I don't believe is the fact that She got a higher IQ (61) than EINSTIEN!!! Believe it or not when she was being interviewed by the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif about her
"Routine," she said: "I come home from School at 4 pm, I sleep for 3hrs, then I wake up at 7 pm have a piano class study more, and sleep at midnight and she wakes up at 7 am again for School.
If I wanted to get 34, 34 344444 GCSEs done I wouldn't even have time to stand up from my study table LOL. I mean guys I need an explanation.
Anyone who's aware of this MIRACLE please leave a reply. :smile:

She has good natural ability, hard work, and a supporting environment
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/1106622-malala-meets-mahnoor-cheema-who-scored-record-making-34-gcses
She even scored on the 99th percentile on the UCAT
But dont compare yourself with others
Compare with only yourself
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest