The Student Room Group

Any websites for Online A-Level Maths?

Hi, I’m currently taking BTEC Extended Diploma L3 Business and IB HL Geography. However, some universities require additional A-Level Maths for some degrees as per their entry requirements. Because of this, I’m considering taking online A-Level Maths so that I can get into uni. Does Anyone know of any websites that teach online A-Level Maths that universities accept and are A-Level Maths Certificates such as the A-Level Maths course by Imperial College London on edX sufficient enough for admission in UK Universities? Thanks 😊
Reply 1
im sure that all you need is the actual a level, where you just pay a centre to sit it. not very sure if you need to do the actual course
Reply 2
Original post by Imran M
im sure that all you need is the actual a level, where you just pay a centre to sit it. not very sure if you need to do the actual course

so your saying that i can learn the content online then sit the exam in person? Is there anyway i can do a course that is accredited/recognized by universities online or are in-person exams the only ones accepted by universities?
Reply 3
Original post by Kieran06
so your saying that i can learn the content online then sit the exam in person? Is there anyway i can do a course that is accredited/recognized by universities online or are in-person exams the only ones accepted by universities?

no idea, on my part too im not sure how you'd show your predicted grades. I'm sure there are adult learning centres/colleges that'll do those sort of things, but I have no idea - I've got a very standard route to uni for me
Reply 4
Original post by Kieran06
Hi, I’m currently taking BTEC Extended Diploma L3 Business and IB HL Geography. However, some universities require additional A-Level Maths for some degrees as per their entry requirements. Because of this, I’m considering taking online A-Level Maths so that I can get into uni. Does Anyone know of any websites that teach online A-Level Maths that universities accept and are A-Level Maths Certificates such as the A-Level Maths course by Imperial College London on edX sufficient enough for admission in UK Universities? Thanks 😊

oxbridge home learning program offers a level maths online. they also have an option where they pay for your exam but it costs a bit more money
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest