The Student Room Group

Summer Tutoring

Hello,

I'm a student who has completed 6th form and wants to offer summer tutoring for maths GCSE. I've got all A/A*s in GCSE including an A* in maths.

If any student is interested in getting summer tutoring that is flexible and can be adjusted to suit your summer plans, then let me know!

Thanks!
Original post by updown14
Hello,

I'm a student who has completed 6th form and wants to offer summer tutoring for maths GCSE. I've got all A/A*s in GCSE including an A* in maths.

If any student is interested in getting summer tutoring that is flexible and can be adjusted to suit your summer plans, then let me know!

Thanks!

Doubt you’re gonna get any customers like this, apply for a propper tutoring role. I’ve also just finished my a levels and same grades as you and got a job for a company called explore learning as an online maths and English tutor. It’s good cause you’re guaranteed to get 8 hours a week and pay is 7.90 for our age. They have also got vacancies for online GCSE tutor. So have a look and apply. Probs on indeed or go on their website explore learning and search for vacancies
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest