The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Timetables

Hi,
Is anybody else's timetable messed up? I've got multiple clashes, and one of my friends only has a Monday in... Does anybody know when they'll be roughly complete? as I need to give my job my availability
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Is anybody else's timetable messed up? I've got multiple clashes, and one of my friends only has a Monday in... Does anybody know when they'll be roughly complete? as I need to give my job my availability

Usually just before or just as the semester starts. What are you studying?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Sandtrooper
Usually just before or just as the semester starts. What are you studying?

Thanks for the reply! I'm studying computer science, the clashes are between a lecture and a lab.
Hi there,

Sometimes there appear to be clashes, but it may be that some of these sessions will only run 1/2/3 times a semester, and in these sessions that appear to be clashing there a different teaching session which doesn't run. Also, as others have said there can be changes and shuffling around in the timetable, but by welcome week (next week), it should be all fixed in place. Whatever happens, you will also be able to swap around different workshop/seminar groups to ensure you don't have clashes, as the University ensures the modules within the same programs don't clash!

I hope this helps :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending