The Student Room Group

Fast Stream 2024: The reapplying-ing!

Next week, the Civil Service Fast Stream reopens. Come on here for tips, high-fives, ideas on passing tests and moaning about the Civil Service Judgment Test.
Reply 1
It's definitely opening later this year, there's also some scheme changes.
There's an applicants "sticky" chat for 2019 at the top of the Public Sector threads.
Reply 2
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Next week, the Civil Service Fast Stream reopens. Come on here for tips, high-fives, ideas on passing tests and moaning about the Civil Service Judgment Test.

How's this working out?
Reply 3
Original post by Quady
How's this working out?

Don't know, yet! There's another thread for this going on and I applied at noon when it opened. I've done better than average with my maths, but have no response on the other 2 things yet.
im hoping i do well with the situational judgement test tmmrw
Is a lot of alignment better or worse than average?
Reply 6
Original post by confusedninja
Is a lot of alignment better or worse than average?

Did it say 'More than the majority', 'Less than the majority' or 'In line with'?
Reply 7
Hi my one said tends to be a lot of alignment’ and ‘more than the majority’ but my sjt was average
does anyone know if the WBS has unlocked yet?
does anyone know if the WBS has unlocked yet?

Unlocked for me. Haven't done it before - does anyone know what it entails/have any tips?
same maybe we didnt make it this year. sucks coz last year my SJT was high range >:frown:

Original post by Choco49
Hi my one said tends to be a lot of alignment’ and ‘more than the majority’ but my sjt was average
Original post by zakburridge
Unlocked for me. Haven't done it before - does anyone know what it entails/have any tips?

SJT more complex version >3 Civil Service Success Profiles < read these
Did it say 'More than the majority', 'Less than the majority' or 'In line with'?

more than majority!
Reply 13
same maybe we didnt make it this year. sucks coz last year my SJT was high range >:frown:

What was your numerical
Does anyone have any tips for the learning assessment? Is it just the same as the case study thing?

do you have any practice resources for the tests

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending