The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Admission Offers

Hi, I'm an aspiring international student from Nigeria and I want to know how long it takes to get an offer from the University. I applied three weeks ago. I want to start with the January 2024 intake
Hi there!

Thank you for your message and I am glad to hear that you will be starting in Jan 2024! Majority of the UK universities usually take 4-6 weeks of a turn around period depending upon the volume of application they have received. And would recommend you to submit a complete application to avoid any sort of delays.

I hope this helps!

All the very best for your process!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you. I got a conditional offer and have submitted the required documents. How long will it take for my conditional offer to become unconditional?
As far as I’m aware, conditional offer means that you can get in as long as you get the grades. Unconditional offers mean you can get in no matter what your grades are. If you get a conditional offer it won’t change to an unconditional offer— the conditions are that you get the grades you need. Once you get the grades you need for your conditional offer, then you get into the Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest