The Student Room Group

igcse edexcel english coursework - plagiarism?

im in year 11, handed in my inspector calls coursework last year, checked multiple times on plagiarism checking sites before handing in, changing/paraphrasing anything that might've been similar. but i've been very worried since i have done research online for it (my teacher said its allowed, told us to just change the wording) but im afraid i might still somehow get in trouble. today my english teacher brought it up and said if we actually plagiarised in our work we have to tell her and change it. i felt even more anxious so i went to checked it again and it showed that there’s this one sentence that is exactly the same as the one on this random quizlet, that i might have missed out on when i was checking before. I’ve been so so worried about this and this had only made it worse. the whole essay had only a very small percentage of plagiarism and i don’t know if im overreacting but im not sure what to do nowmy exam board is igcse edexcel. sorry if this was a bit long - i tried to summarise it as much as i could ;(

Quick Reply

Latest