The Student Room Group

Chemistry textbook

Does the AQA Chemistry: A Level by Ted Lister and  Janet Renshaw have both Yr 12 and Yr 13 content split up or is it just Yr 13. So like if I decide to use this book can I use it for Yr 12 as well
Thank you
Original post by Bird1234
Does the AQA Chemistry: A Level by Ted Lister and  Janet Renshaw have both Yr 12 and Yr 13 content split up or is it just Yr 13. So like if I decide to use this book can I use it for Yr 12 as well
Thank you

You can use it for both Yr12 and Yr13. Let me know if you like me to outline the Yr12 and Yr13 topics for you using the contents page.

Edit: I forgot that one of the very few good things AQA does is already split the content.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 5hyl33n
You can use it for both Yr12 and Yr13. Let me know if you like me to outline the Yr12 and Yr13 topics for you using the contents page.

Yes pls and thank you very much for the help and the quick response
Much appreciated
Reply 3
Original post by 5hyl33n

Edit: I forgot that one of the very few good things AQA does is already split the content.

Oh OK yeah that is helpful that it's already split up
Thanks
Oh OK yeah that is helpful that it's already split up
Thanks

Yes for now all you'll be looking at is:
Physical Chemistry 1
Inorganic Chemistry 1
Organic Chemistry 1

How are you finding A-Level chemistry so far?
Reply 5
Original post by 5hyl33n
Physical Chemistry 1
Inorganic Chemistry 1
Organic Chemistry 1

Oh alright thanks, it's OK some parts are harder than others though, thank you for asking
Reply 6
Original post by 5hyl33n
Physical Chemistry 1
Inorganic Chemistry 1
Organic Chemistry 1

Hello, sorryyy I forgot to ask u, is the textbook the one with the girl holding a test tube (the 2014 one)?
Hello, sorryyy I forgot to ask u, is the textbook the one with the girl holding a test tube (the 2014 one)?

Yes, it should also have 2nd edition written on it.

Are you buying the textbook yourself? I thought your school would be able to provide you with a copy.

Also I will move your thread to the Chemistry Forum. :yep:
Reply 8
Original post by 5hyl33n
Yes, it should also have 2nd edition written on it.

Are you buying the textbook yourself? I thought your school would be able to provide you with a copy.

Also I will move your thread to the Chemistry Forum. :yep:

Yes but they said it would take a while for my login to come. But thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest