The Student Room Group

what would you say are the top 10 unis in the country?

top 3 bracket
(honorable mentions)
top 5 bracket
(honorable mentions)
top ten bracket
(honorable mentions)
Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, Imperial, LSE, St. Andrew's, Bath, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, Imperial, LSE, St. Andrew's, Bath, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol.

no Warwick or Durham?
Original post by Burneroftheyear
no Warwick or Durham?

That list was off the top of my head tbh and everyone is going to give a slightly different set of top 10, it's really not any meaningful ranking. Why are you asking, is this for your uni and course selection?
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
That list was off the top of my head tbh and everyone is going to give a slightly different set of top 10, it's really not any meaningful ranking. Why are you asking, is this for your uni and course selection?

no im just interested- just usually Durham/warwick end up on them, and i was curious... no, im already starting uni- i was just interested and wanted the rep
Original post by Burneroftheyear
no im just interested- just usually Durham/warwick end up on them, and i was curious... no, im already starting uni- i was just interested and wanted the rep

I could easily have substituted Edinburgh and Manchester for Durham and Warwick. General rankings don't mean that much anyway, it's much more relevant for how your course is ranked and the employment outcomes of graduates from that department.
Oxbrimp, LSE, Warwick and UCL are the standout Top 6 imo. Then it's pretty similar after that, ie. very difficult to rank.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending