The Student Room Group

QMuL

Hi,
I have gotten 2770 SJT Band 2 in my UCAT score this year. 9999988888 Grades at GCSE and A*A*A*A* (chem, bio, maths & epq) predicted grades.

1) Will I have a high chance of being accepted for interviews for 2024 candidates?
2) Does QMUL really prefer contextual students? (I go to a state school and live in a deprived area)

3) Queen Mary vs. Bristol
If it's not looking great for QMuL, I hope to get a call to interview based on a contextual offer for Bristol. Is putting Bristol or QMuL a more significant risk?
Hi there,

These are brilliant scores, I think you likely would get an interview. The best thing to do is to have a look on the uni websites and attend their open days to ask more in-depth questions about entry requirements and what they accept.

I hope this helps,

Ellen
Y4 Med Student
Uni of Sunderland
Original post by cliff_06
Hi,
I have gotten 2770 SJT Band 2 in my UCAT score this year. 9999988888 Grades at GCSE and A*A*A*A* (chem, bio, maths & epq) predicted grades.

1) Will I have a high chance of being accepted for interviews for 2024 candidates?
2) Does QMUL really prefer contextual students? (I go to a state school and live in a deprived area)

3) Queen Mary vs. Bristol
If it's not looking great for QMuL, I hope to get a call to interview based on a contextual offer for Bristol. Is putting Bristol or QMuL a more significant risk?
Reply 2
Original post by University of Sunderland Student Ambassador
Hi there,

These are brilliant scores, I think you likely would get an interview. The best thing to do is to have a look on the uni websites and attend their open days to ask more in-depth questions about entry requirements and what they accept.

I hope this helps,

Ellen
Y4 Med Student
Uni of Sunderland

Hi,
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending