The Student Room Group

Misunderstood in form

So I had a misunderstanding in form where we were talking about British values, one person brought up how part of it is stealing, referencing the British museum. I said they're wrong, but I meant it as in I agree, but I think a lot of British culture is stolen, and I mentioned how tea isn't even British. I'm pretty sure it got misunderstood, and I know I phrased it terribly because I agree with them. I don't particularly care for peoples view on things, but I want to know how I can clear it up as this was done in class. I don't want to be seen as an ass for the next two years. My next solution is changing forms (extreme Ik, but I really just can't deal with my own overthinking brain)

Putting the nail in the coffin is how I said if everyone took everything from the British museum nothing would be left but the tea cosies. I don't remember if I even mentioned we should give it back or not. I agree we should give back the stuff we have taken
(edited 7 months ago)
See how things go tomorrow. If clarification is needed just explain it how you did above

Don't change forms, trust me it's really not as deep as it seems x

Quick Reply

Latest