Hi I'm planning on applying to Lincoln and just wanted to know a few things and your thoughts please
- How is the timetable set out are classes close together and frequent or are there gaps?
- Do you get support from teachers if finding the course difficult?
- Are you assigned a mentor/tutor you can seek support from? How would that be since the cohort is around 80 students?
- Is prosection a good way to learn anatomy and how has it been for you?
- How is uni life in general, is the course really fast paced and hard to keep up with?
- In terms of the BmedSci, how is that integrated into the year?
Thank you very much ❤❤