The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

When do LSE/UCL usually give out offers?

Applying in November for Politics at Ucl and LSE, just wondering when to expect offers/rejections

Also is is true that if you apply in November, it’s harder to get a place? I’m worried that unis will fill up their offers quota by then
I applied in October and got offers just a few weeks before the offer deadline (I believe in April) - they were the last unis to respond to me.

It definitely depends on your department though, courses with less competition may get offers way earlier.
(edited 7 months ago)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
(Original post by PixiePresents)I applied in October and got offers just a few weeks before the offer deadline (I believe in April) - they were the last unis to respond to me.

It definitely depends on your department though, courses with less competition may get offers way earlier.

April, wow that's late and stressful haha. May i ask what course you applied for?
UCL often makes offers very late in the application cycle - I got mine in May.

Not sure about LSE. As above though it may also vary by department, and it's quite likely some individuals got offers sooner.

You won't have a better or worse chance applying in November. UCAS's contract with universities requires that they consider all applications received before the deadline equally. Whether you apply in September or on January 24th, it's exactly the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending