The Student Room Group

Kitten Problem

Does anyone have any advice for me?
I have a 4 month old kitten living with two older cats. For the first 2 weeks she was fine with using the cat litter. However, this last week, she has peed on my bed, the dogs bed, and this morning on the sofa! We do not know what to do.
Original post by francomanco2309
Does anyone have any advice for me?
I have a 4 month old kitten living with two older cats. For the first 2 weeks she was fine with using the cat litter. However, this last week, she has peed on my bed, the dogs bed, and this morning on the sofa! We do not know what to do.

Probably best to try and keep the kitten within the surrounding areas where the litter tray is for her to use instead of leaving her to risk throughout the house until she's better trained in going to the litter tray when needing toilet instead of doing it somewhere else in the house.

It's really down to the training unless shes been frightened by something and reason she doing toilet elsewhere instead of her litter tray...... teach her the wrong and good ( just rub her face in the poo etc when she's bad and hopefully she'll learn she can't do it anywhere but her tray and see how she goes).

Registered Veterinary nurse

Quick Reply

Latest