The Student Room Group

FRIENDS

hiya,i’m an international student and plan to study in uk at uni,i want friends/pen pals from there and language exchanges so badly😭i’m in high school rn,plz inbox me
i can show you guys my cute kitten!
Reply 1
Hi!

Hope you're having a good day.

You can PM me if you prefer. I would love to see your kitten. 😊
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Hi!

Hope you're having a good day.

You can PM me if you prefer. I would love to see your kitten. 😊

hii,i’m doing good and hope you have a nice day.
May i ask how could i converse with you?
you prefer other softwares,email or smth else if you don’t mind?
Reply 3
Original post by Aurora 921
I'm not having a good one but thanks!

I find it a bit difficult to use emails directly because it's not fully clear always like what texts someone is referring to. But there's a specific chat section on Gmail. I ain't quite sure whether you're aware of it or not. We can use that if you prefer. If not, what about Instagram? We can exchange conversations over there too. Also, here on the TSR. Let me know which one you would like to use. I don't have issues with any of these.
Reply 4
Original post by Meheraj

I find it a bit difficult to use emails directly because it's not fully clear always like what texts someone is referring to. But there's a specific chat section on Gmail. I ain't quite sure whether you're aware of it or not. We can use that if you prefer. If not, what about Instagram? We can exchange conversations over there too. Also, here on the TSR. Let me know which one you would like to use. I don't have issues with any of these.

insta if you don’t mind,mine is:
savior_0327
thank you for understanding!
Reply 5

savior_0327

Okay, I've just started following you. Check it out.

No worries! 😊
Reply 6

savior_0327

Are you there? I sent you a request on Instagram. Just replying here again to know whether you noticed it or not.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending