The Student Room Group

chat with med students

hi
I am an aspiring medic
I was wondering if I could chat with any med students at UCL, KCL or Imperial just to see if you don't mind what ur a level grades were and GCSEs along with bmat and ucat score so I can see if I have a good chance of getting in.
It's perfectly fine if u don't want to share the grades, any tips on the process would also be much appreciated.

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 1
ohhh good idea !! :smile:
Original post by GTHF
hi
I am an aspiring medic
I was wondering if I could chat with any med students at UCL, KCL or Imperial just to see if you don't mind what ur a level grades were and GCSEs along with bmat and ucat score so I can see if I have a good chance of getting in.
It's perfectly fine if u don't want to share the grades, any tips on the process would also be much appreciated.

Thank you :biggrin:

I would post on the respective threads in the med schools forum, and read the previous years entry threads if you are set on those particular med schools. (Although do bear in mind that processes and expectations will have changed over time).

If you wish to double check your choices or are seeking inspiration post your data in the which medical school should I apply to Megathread in the format in the first post and somebody will try and assist.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7312527

Read the thread, glean the info needed from there.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending