The Student Room Group

Is there any good flashcard sites

I want the ones where there are fill in the blanks questions and i can type in my answers myself and then it checks it but i cant find any. i tried gizmo and it's good but only for languages, because if i highlight more than one part it just turns into a multiple choice question which doesnt work for me, i need to write the answer. quizlet im just answering the question mentally and flipping it over
Reply 1
Original post by brickwallgoesbrr
I want the ones where there are fill in the blanks questions and i can type in my answers myself and then it checks it but i cant find any. i tried gizmo and it's good but only for languages, because if i highlight more than one part it just turns into a multiple choice question which doesnt work for me, i need to write the answer. quizlet im just answering the question mentally and flipping it over

On Quizlet, if you go on learn mode and then writing mode I think you can get what you're looking for. (Writing mode comes up on the learning mode page where they ask whether you want short-term or long-term personalisation)

Hope that helps!
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by brickwallgoesbrr

I use Cram.com.
used it for GCSE, A-levels and for my mechanical engineering degree. Simple. Effective. Gets the job done. Goodluck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending