The Student Room Group

Need some inspo :)

So basically I’m in my schools student council and every member of it needs to be a student representative of a subject on offer ,im the one for GCSE French, I’ve been told I need to come up with some competition ideas ,I know how boring competitions can be and let’s be honest it’s mainly year 7s who do them ,I really want to do something fun and it has to include all years ,but I have no clue what to do , would be so grateful for any ideas :smile:
Do something like a short story competition, like 100 words or less, in French and have one winner from each year. You could also have something like a spelling bee, only in French. Idk any actually fun competitions, since its normally science that you can have more fun with.
Reply 2
Original post by Devoid_Dusk
Do something like a short story competition, like 100 words or less, in French and have one winner from each year. You could also have something like a spelling bee, only in French. Idk any actually fun competitions, since its normally science that you can have more fun with.

Haha yeah Litterally it’s so hard to come up with ideas but thanks so much they’re good ones :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest