The Student Room Group

What’s the best a level for accounting from this?

I wanna get top grades and get into the pwc degree apprenticeship flying start:Accounting which is my goal first need to choose right a levels gonna pick business and economics and either law or statistics for third which do you recommend not doing maths and accounting is a t level which is annoying bc would’ve done it so the question is which is easier and better for what wanna do???
Reply 1
I would honestly not recommend economics and business together as they are quite similar in terms of the content (but this may vary for each exam board) and some institutes regard them to be the same thing.

However, for an apprenticeship they may not look into it as much but you can always email them for example and ask what subjects they look for, or research beneficial A Levels for accounting.

Statistics may also be really helpful when it comes to accounting.
Reply 2
I’m gonna do economics,business studies and law

Original post by mlxire
I would honestly not recommend economics and business together as they are quite similar in terms of the content (but this may vary for each exam board) and some institutes regard them to be the same thing.

However, for an apprenticeship they may not look into it as much but you can always email them for example and ask what subjects they look for, or research beneficial A Levels for accounting.

Statistics may also be really helpful when it comes to accounting.
Reply 3
As long as PWC degree apprenticeship are more focused on grades over subjects then you'll do fine. Wishing you all the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending