The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial e IC Aero/EEE 2023 dates???

I applied for electrical engineering and I believe I have to sit this admission test. I haven't been contacted about the date/time but from this page: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/electrical-engineering/study/undergraduate/applications-admissions-test-and-interviews-/

It says its on November 2nd from the last cycle, so should I assume its gonna be on November 2nd again??
All of my friends had gotten emails saying their test is on the 2nd last Thursday, and I still have gotten one . I may email the admissions team tomorrow to ask if I should be concerned.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
All of my friends had gotten emails saying their test is on the 2nd last Thursday, and I still have gotten one . I may email the admissions team tomorrow to ask if I should be concerned.

I asked another person about this saying they got an email invitation to the test on the 20th, but on the 20th I got an email saying my application is being reviewed. The page I found also saying they are running the admissions from the 12th of February as well so maybe they will email us about that...
I asked another person about this saying they got an email invitation to the test on the 20th, but on the 20th I got an email saying my application is being reviewed. The page I found also saying they are running the admissions from the 12th of February as well so maybe they will email us about that...

What date did u submit ur application?
Reply 4
What date did u submit ur application?

On the 15th exactly
I applied on the 29th of September and didn’t receive confirmation they received my application until 18th of October. Not sure why. I managed to get the Cambridge deadline so my application was sent off
Reply 6
I applied on the 29th of September and didn’t receive confirmation they received my application until 18th of October. Not sure why. I managed to get the Cambridge deadline so my application was sent off

Hm i see. Should be worth contacting admissions about it then (I may aswell now tbh), as otherwise Im not so sure why they would send confirmation about an admissions test thats just around the corner from now...
Hm i see. Should be worth contacting admissions about it then (I may aswell now tbh), as otherwise Im not so sure why they would send confirmation about an admissions test thats just around the corner from now...

I sent them an email two days ago. Still no reply. Will give them a call this weekend if still nothing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending