The Student Room Group

Bath vs Exeter vs Sussex - MA International Education (2024-2025)

Hello,

I'm an international student from Southeast Asia getting offers from Bath (MA International Education and Globalisation) and Exeter (MA International Education) for the academic year 2024-2025. I'm still waiting for Sussex's consideration.

If you were to choose between Bath and Exeter for this major, which one would you choose, and may I know why? I'm in a dilemma right now. Please feel free to share your thoughts with me :smile:

Have a great one, and thank you so much. This means a lot, and I appreciate your comments.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I'm an international student from Southeast Asia getting offers from Bath (MA International Education and Globalisation) and Exeter (MA International Education) for the academic year 2024-2025. I'm still waiting for Sussex's consideration.

If you were to choose between Bath and Exeter for this major, which one would you choose, and may I know why? I'm in a dilemma right now. Please feel free to share your thoughts with me :smile:

Have a great one, and thank you so much. This means a lot, and I appreciate your comments.

I would choose Bath. It’s arguably the most beautiful city in England, only ~15m from the cosmopolitan Bristol & ~1h20 from London. Exeter is substantially further from the capital & is somewhat isolated.

Bath is largely considered to be more prestigious with some of the highest entry standards in the country & fantastic graduate outcomes.

Having said that, I’d advise you look at the strength of their respective departments.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending