The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college London computing admissions test

I have my admission test for computing tomorrow but idk how to prepare for it. I’m aware that no prior preparation is needed but I still don’t fell ready. I didn’t do a level computing either. What do you think I should be doing?
Reply 1
Original post by Fndjdidisjb
I have my admission test for computing tomorrow but idk how to prepare for it. I’m aware that no prior preparation is needed but I still don’t fell ready. I didn’t do a level computing either. What do you think I should be doing?

I’ve done my test now and there was a question with lots of fill in the blanks. I’m just not sure if each of the 10 questions is weighed equally?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Fndjdidisjb

I did it on monday and I also don't do cs a level. I don't think this impacted me at all, but I recommend learning how to fill out a trace table beforehand as it may help with the algorithm questions.
Reply 3
Hello, I will be taking my test next week. Could anyone help me with recommendations for preparation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending